|Class||Link to Blog|
|Eagle Class (Mrs Smith’s reception)||https://2020eagles-carlton.blogspot.com/|
|Harrier Class (Miss Jackson’s Year 1)||https://mrssmith-carlton.blogspot.com/|
|Kestrel Class (Mrs Burton’s Year 2)||https://mrsburton-carlton.blogspot.com/|
|Osprey Class (Miss Marshall’s Year 3&4)||https://missmarshall-carlton.blogspot.com/|
|Peregrine Class (Mrs Short’s Year 4&5 class)||https://peregrineclass.blogspot.com/|
|Red Kite Class ( Miss Craven’s Y6)||https://misscraven-carlton.blogspot.com/|
We place our homework menus on our class blogs. In the event of a bubble closure for Covid purposes, class blogs are used as our home for all remote learning
Homework Update – 29th April 2021
Please refer to the following information with regards to the homework we would like the children to complete at home each week, in order to support their learning.
- Homework menus will be put on the class blogs each half term starting on Friday this week. 1 task to be completed each week (the menus will include the new teacher email addresses for completed homework to be sent to (R – Y6)
- My Maths tasks will be set weekly (please let teachers know if you do not have the username and password for your child) (Y1 – Y6)
- Spellings to learn each week will be put on to class blogs (Y2-Y6)
- Reading (R-Y2) – phonic based reading books will be sent home each week along with a linked Book Bag Book, a new book cannot be issued until the previous one is returned. The paper reading book is the one read at school so your child should be able to confidently read this to you and show off their story telling voices and comprehension. The Book Bag Book will not have been read before so they may need a few reads of this to help with fluency.
- Reading (Y3 – Y6) – your child is encouraged to choose a book from school to take home to read for pleasure, even these older children enjoy sharing a book with an adult and discussing what they have read to help their comprehension.
- Optional extras:
- TTRockstars (please let teachers know if you do not have the username and password for your child) (Y2 – Y6)
- Hit the Button – free website to help children learn number facts and bonds and times tables (Y1 – Y6)
- Sora app – lots of books for the children to read for pleasure (please let teachers know if you do not have the username and password)